SAiS is pleased to announce that we are BQA Accredited. (formally known as BOTA).
The Botswana Qualification Authority (BQA) aims to ensure that qualifications obtained at all institutions in Botswana are recognised and of international standards. The Government of Botswana has established the Botswana Qualifications Authority (BQA) through the enactment of the Botswana Qualifications Authority Act No 24 of 2013.
- To provide for and maintain the National Credit and Qualifications Framework (NCQF).
- To coordinate the education, training and skills development quality assurance system.
Target Audience: Citizens of Botswana
Below are the BQA Accredited Course Modules.
Oracle Database Administrator Track
- Oracle Database 11g : Introduction to SQL
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop 1
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop 2
- Oracle Database 11g: Performance Tuning
Oracle Developer Track
- Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL
- Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL
- Oracle Reports Developer 10g: Build Reports
- Oracle Forms Developer 10g: Build Applications with Oracle Forms
Oracle Financials Track
- R12.x Oracle General Ledger
- R12.x Oracle Receivables
- R12.x Oracle Payables
- R12.x Oracle Cash Management
- R12.x Oracle Asset Management
Oracle HCM Track
- R12.x Oracle HRMS
- R12.x Oracle Payroll
- R12.x Oracle Self Service
Oracle Procurement Track